Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Video Ideas

Hey everyone, I just wanted to make a quick post (mainly for my benefit) of some ideas I just came up with that I want to film really soon and also so you guys can get an idea of what videos are coming up and if you have any requests make sure to leave them in a comment!
  • What's in my School Bag?
  • Top 10 Products Under $10
  • Makeup Starter Kit (General)
  • My Nail Polish Obsessions TAG
  • Spring Nail Polish Favorites 
  • What I got for Christmas + NYC Haul
  • Makeup Collection
  • Nail Polish Collection
  • Marie Claire Christina Aguilera Feb. 2012 Issue Cover Tutorial
  • Spring Makeup Tutorial 
  • January Favorites
  • Foundation Routine
  • Getting Ready Video
  • Skincare Routine
  • MAC Collection
  • Splurge or Save? 
  • Everyday Fresh Face | Demi Moore Harper's Bazaar Feb. 2012 
  • How To: Orange Lips
  • Golden Globes 2011 Emma Stone Tutorial 
  • Taylor Swift Inspired Makeup Tutorial



If I come up with any more ideas or I see some requests I like I'll make sure to add on to the list. By the way, I don't plan on doing a makeup collection or room tour any time soon. I'll most likely do one by the spring! I just need to get my storage and set up straight. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment